Date:      Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:44:10 -0500
From:      "Lynn, Tun" <TLynn@allstate.com>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   modem thing

Hi,
   I bought FreeBSD and install it on my PC. All I want to do is use it to
connect to the internet through ISP (just like you would normally do in
Windows environment), through modem. problem is, I don't know how to set it
up. Because of that, I end up buying 2,3 modems and several unixes including
Solaris. It should not be so difficult. I admit that I am not a guru, just
Unix lover wanting to use Unix to down load C compilers, Perls and stuff
like that.
   Can you help me out here ???

Unix Lover

ps. If you guys can make that easy on the PC platform, you can beat Windows
any time!!!

pps. please, please, please...