Date:      Thu, 01 Aug 1996 14:37:25 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        pcobb@cybernet.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Better luck with netscape 3.0b5a

:   I tried your fix for 3.0b5a and it does seem to find the threads,
: but it doesn't compile correctly yet. I set up javac_netscape to use
: 3.0b2 specifically and then run 3.0b5 to test stuff.

Don't have the luxury of using 3.0b2, since I can't seem to find it on
the ftp sites :-(.

: does anyone have any idea how long the kaffe development is going to take?

kaffe will likely take a while.  Especially if you want gui classes.
Many things work, but many are broken with it. :-(.

Warner