Date:      Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:17:16 -0500
From:      Tom McLaughlin <tmclaugh@sdf.lonestar.org>
To:        FreeBSD Gnome <gnome@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Firefox 1.0_7,1 crashes on start

Hi all, I'm getting the following crash when I try and start firefox
after updating to the latest version in ports:

(gdb) run
###!!! ASSERTION: nsTDependentString must wrap only null-terminated
strings: 'mData[mLength] == 0',
file ../../dist/include/string/nsTDependentString.h, line 67
Break: at file ../../dist/include/string/nsTDependentString.h, line 67
^GType Manifest File: /usr/X11R6/lib/firefox/components/xpti.dat
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering begins.
nsNativeComponentLoader: autoregistering succeeded
nNCL: registering deferred (0)

Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap.
[Switching to LWP 100228]
0x28072950 in .rtld_start () from /libexec/ld-elf.so.1

I tried to get a further backtrace but all it gave me was the last line
above.  Not sure what the problem is.  It worked fine up until my last
portupgrade.  Thanks.

Tom

--

BSD# Project - Porting Mono to FreeBSD