Date:      Fri, 18 Feb 2005 01:12:21 +0800 (CST)
From:      windlamf <windlamf@yahoo.com.cn>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   upgrading to a specified version?

Hi all !
The version of my current system is 4.7, and I want to upgrade the system to 4.11.From the description of "UPDATING" in /usr/src, I know that I have alternatives among severval stable versions. But how can I specify the right version which I want the system upgraded to?
If I want my fb upgraded to 4.10, what can I do?
As far as I know, the handbook does not mention things like this. So I turn to you guys for help.

Thanks
Andy