Date:      Sun, 7 Mar 1999 22:43:58 -0600
From:      Michael Maxwell <drwho@xnet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Clinical Software

On Sun, Mar 07, 1999 at 06:16:52PM -0500, Thomas David Rivers wrote:
>  I believe StarOffice would be a good alternative for everything
> except the clinical/financial package...
>
>  I understand it has a nice word processor, and "power point"-like
> presentation software...

And of course, there's the very nice ApplixWare, which is *supposed* to
be supporting freebsd soon (though it seems to be getting less and less
soon every time they mention it). I"ve used applix under linux before and
it's great.  I've heard it also works well on BSD under emulation.

--
    Michael Maxwell <drwho @ xnet.com>  |  http://www.xnet.com/~drwho/
       "American Justice: oxymoron.  William J. Clinton: moron."