Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2001 03:14:30 -0700
From:      Sean Knox <Sknox@CQOS.COM>
To:        'Chris Moline' <ugly-daemon@home.com>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Wierd Network Freezing

FYI, I have also experienced this problem on Windows 2000 with @home -
requires me to re-plug the cable in and sometimes reboot the modem;
sometimes re-plugging the cable on the nic is also required. Chris, your
other nic- using the dc0 interface- wouldn't happened to be a Linksys card
would it? I've had many problems with their nics- especially the LNE100TX
models.

- Sean