Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 18:08:36 -0800
From:      Ludwig Pummer <ludwigp@sns.com>
To:        "Eporue.aCid.AiS" <eporue@best.com>, support@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Mounting a dos drive.

At 05:12 AM 3/30/97 -0800, Eporue.aCid.AiS wrote:

>I have been tring to mount a dos drive so I can read some of the DOS files
>from my BSD box. I have tried a few variations of mount in a attempt to
>mount the dos drive, which is the primary master on my system. Does anyone
>have a suggestion on this? I am sure alot of you have done it and its
>something simple that I am missing. Thanks for any help..
>

>- Gavin

mount -t msdos /dev/wd0s1 /mnt/msdos_c

Substitute the correct device name for the partition you're mounting,
substitute whatever mount point you want to.

--Ludwig Pummer
ludwigp@sns.com                        http://chipweb.home.ml.org
             http://www.sns.com/~ludwigp  <--^-- Updated 11/22/96
PGP Key & Geek Code available on web page