Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 17:36:01 -0300
From:      Sandro Klippel <klippel@ieg.com.br>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Toolkit problems

Dear Sir(s)

I bought FreeBSD Toolkit (edition June 2000) and I have some problems with
him:

Whenever I run the program LDCONFIG of compatibility library Linux, the
program core dumped. I believe that the problem refers to the new system
5.0-Current, because after installing the package Linux_base6.1 of my old
system 4.0 the problem persists.

The CD containing the packages and the distribution files is not complete.
The CD of the distribution files, for instance, files begin with the letter
A (capital letter) (CD 1) they pass for the small letters until the letter
g (end of the disk 5), and in the disk 6 it jumps for the letter x. I
believe that obviously is not a complete set. That is also consisted in the
installation of some program, where it always lacks a requested package.

Sincere yours

Sandro Klippel.