Date:      Sun, 10 Dec 2000 10:22:07 +0000 (WET)
From:      Daniel Leal <dleal@webvolution.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   mergemaster

Hi,
i'm trying to update my system from 4.0R to 4.1S. Everything works
fine with 'make buildworld', 'make buildkernel', 'make installkernel'...
After that i reboot into single usermode (with boot  -s). But then, after
the 'make installworld' i run /usr/sbin/mergemaster and I got:

mtree -deU -f /usr/src/etc/mtree/BSD.root.dist -p /var/tmp/temproot/mtree
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/src/etc
***FATAL ERROR:
cannot 'cd' to /usr/src/etc and install files to the temproot environment.

What can I do ??

Thanks,
            Daniel