Date:      Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:56:41 -0400
From:      "Charles Peters - Tech Support" <support@tecpro.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Microsoft NetMeeting through FreeBSD gateway/router (video not leaving lan)

Greetings:

I currently have a FreeBSD gateway/router
providing internet access to my lan.  I have
several computers (Win98 boxes) that need to be
able to use Microsoft NetMeeting 3.0 to do
videoconferenceing.

While these machines are on my lan, and are
running NetMeeting, the computers outside the
lan cannot see any video, but sound is ok.  The
computers on the inside of the lan can see both
video and hear sound from the computers on the
inside of the lan.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

Charles