Date:      Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:12:44 -0500 (EST)
From:      Lubomir Radev <demond@server2.digital-web.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   kernel panic in 4.2-RELEASE with NETGRAPH

Hello,

After rebuilding the vanilla GENERIC adding just one
option, NETGRAPH, I get kernel panic "page fault
supervisor write" when trying to launch ppp
(my provider uses PPPoE)

Any thoughts on how to remedy this? My system is
Athlon800 on Asus A7V (VIA KT133) with 40GB Maxtor
disk on Promise Ultra ATA100 and 3c905B "Cyclone"
100BaseTX ethernet card

I also tried adding NETGRAPH_SOCKET and NETGRAPH_PPPOE
options, which didn't make any difference

Thanks