Date:      Sun, 22 May 2016 23:32:57 -0400
From:      Emb Aud <embaudarm@gmail.com>
To:        Thomas Skibo <thomasskibo@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How do you guys cross compile for Zynq (Cortex A9)?

Thank you.  That was easy.

I made some progress tonight getting a kernel module to cross compile too.
Using "make buildenv..."  It actually worked and loaded on the Zybo, but I
think it has some errors with stripping out export symbols.

Interestingly, I think that make kernel-toolchain makes an entirely
different set of build tools than the contets of that tmp directory that
you pointed out.  I'm not using those, but make buildenv seems to be
necessary to set up the environment so that my kernel module will build at
all (though badly).

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 5:53 PM, Thomas Skibo <thomasskibo@yahoo.com> wrote=
: