Date:      Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:34:39 +0300 (MSK)
From:      Sergei Ulianov <webadmin@novoch.ru>
To:        Rodrigo Ormonde - VOGA <ormonde@trem.cnt.org.br>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: X25 and Frame-Relay

        Hi, Rodrigo!

   We use QZHS WAN Card (by WAN AK Systems, Russia), It is ISA
card and it provides up to 128K via V.35 and up to 64K via V.24.
We have a custom device driver for it, which works for
FreeBSD 2.1.5 and 2.2.1. Also there are special software, that
integrate X.25 network into FreeBSD:
1) Special daemon that acts like rlogind - listen for incoming
   X.25 connections and bind them to ttyp pseudodevices. We
   use zModem, SLIP and PPP over such connection and they works
   fine.
2) program that works like 'socket' package - it create X.25
   connection, and than bind it to stdin, stdout.
3) We also have RFC877 (IP over X.25) implementation...

      Sergei Ulianov, DBA & Webadmin, http://www.novoch.ru/~us
Novocherkassk City EUNet/Relcom Network Centre, http://www.novoch.ru
          E-mail: us@novoch.ru,  Fax/Voice: +7(86352)48292