Date:      Sun, 30 Mar 1997 20:26:39 -0600
From:      Glenn & Laurel Johnson <gljohnsn@iamerica.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RealAudio on FreeBSD 2.2

Greetings,

Does anyone have RealAudio 3.0 working for FreeBSD 2.2? The version
available from Progressive Networks is for FreeBSD 2.1 and it does not
seem to work for my 2.2Gamma system. I tried both the dynamically and
statically linked versions. I have not tried the Linux versions yet.
Maybe that would work until they provide a version for 2.2?

The response on this list is excellent and one day I hope to be able to
answer questions too (still learning). I thank you in advance.
--
Glenn Johnson
gljohnsn@iamerica.net