Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 2002 23:35:28 -0800
From:      Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@starjuice.net>
Subject:   For the FAQ? [The sendmail discussion...]

sheldonh> I thought your message was brilliant.  So much so that I deleted
sheldonh> (without reading) the entire thread it came in response to.

sheldonh> Can I suggest that you ask the -doc list to have someone take the
sheldonh> important parts your message and work them up into an FAQ entry?

freebsd-doc: Any takers?  If so, here is the original message.  Let me know
if you need any clarification.

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------