Date:      Mon, 19 Jan 1998 21:47:39
From:      coderlink@frontier.fr
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject:   CoderLink web site open !

First of all, you will never receive anymore mail from me !!!

Dear sir,

I send you an email, an also to some other people, because you had made
a website about programming or something similar.

I want to invit you to visit my site for adding your site in my database :
http://www.frontier-online.com/coderlink

CoderLink is a "search engine", like "yahoo", only containing URL from
web code page.

Thanks for your time and thanks for you help.

Best regards,

CoderLink Webmaster
http://www.frontier-online.com/coderlink

Note : All news ideas and news sections are welcome.