Date:      Fri, 3 May 2013 04:17:21 -0400
From:      Justin Edward Muniz <justin.muniz@maine.edu>
To:        Eitan Adler <lists@eitanadler.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org,  Kris Moore <kris@pcbsd.org>
Subject:   GSoC: PKGNG GUI Proposal Available for Review

Thank you everyone for helping me create a suitable project to propose. I
have submitted a draft of my proposal, though I am still in the process of
enhancing it. If anyone has the time, please check it out and I'll gladly
accept any feedback.

I am new to Google Summer of Code, and just discovered I could update my
proposal after submitting it. Initially I uploaded most of the proposal but
I am still finishing the last parts. Any advice could help me (or others)
develop future proposals, so I hope to hear from people even after the
deadline.

My proposal can be read at the following address:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2013/justin_muniz/1

I appreciate you taking the time to read this email. Happy coding everyone.

Justin Muniz