Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:30:08 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nice thing to have for bad programming practices.

Well the thing that is nice to have is assembler debugger for freebsd
on i80x86 platform(long life td or something comparable).Does something
exist?I do not want to hear reasons why I should not programm in assembler
I just want decent and usable debuuger.As to programming practices ( you
surely guessed it.It is kernel assemlber files.And yes i am not content
There are coding as well as coommneting rules and you know I guess
it would not be possible to pass through homemwork checking for
undergarudate in our college.I did not see module description , i did not
see changed registers description, i did not the explanation of trickful
programming practices and necessity for it) Well, i can live without
commentary but i need assembler-level debugger(and yes i do like
GUI-debuggers ala deglucker or td or softice)

Best wishes,
Ariel
              To boldly go where I surely don't belong.