Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:27:26 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
Cc:        Gary Kline <kline@thought.org>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PR & Publishing

On Sat, Apr 11, 1998 at 12:21:38AM -0400, Open Systems Networking wrote:

> No your right there two sperate things. I'm just trying to kill 2 birds
> with one stone. Thats all. A one stop shopping center for FreeBSD info
> perhaps?

I like to think that's called www.freebsd.org :)

But it stands some improvement, sure, and it's not for everyone, that's why
we need active PR and distributed periodicals.  Two birds, and it's prolly
the same folks aimin' to stone 'm.

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)