Date:      Wed, 10 Jul 1996 01:54:15 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Mark Powell <mark@ucsalf.ac.uk>
Cc:        obrien@cs.ucdavis.edu, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: RARP and bootparamd per NetBSD [was Re: Root filesystem on NFS, Linux style ???]

> Thus it's just the ability to fill-out it's own nfs_diskless struct that
> FreeBSD lacks.
>   Anyone know who to chat with regarding getting this put in the kernel?

Well, there are probably at least 3 people who could do this, Martin
Renters, Poul-Henning Kamp and Garrett Wollman being names which most
quickly come to mind, but whether or not one of them actually finds
the time or inclination to do this after reading your posting to
-hackers is another thing.  To far better your odds, I'd suggest
culling out the changes from NetBSD and submitting them as context
diffs relative to the appropriate files in FreeBSD-current.  You can
submit them with send-pr (most recommended) or you can send them in an
email to committers@freebsd.org and plead for a reviewer. :-)

					Jordan