Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:50:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Harkitrat Singh <harkirat@cs.pdx.edu>
To:        questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Urgent help

I was having couple of problems with FreeBSd and I thought that I should
reload it. And then I followed the tutorial about kernel configuration and
to remove "dependencied" and after that I was at the stage of DHCP and
found that system is not taking IP addres automatically. Then I cancel the
process and then I reboot and got this message:

---------------------
>>FreeBSD/i386 BOOT
Default: 0:fd(0,a)
boot:

I have two floopies kernel.flp and mfsroot.flp and I tried to reboot
it after inserting these two floopies but again I am getting this message
on my screen.

Whatever I type (say boot) it just appends after 0:fd(0,a)boot

I humbly request you to please advise me what should I do, I know that i
should learn it on my own.

Thanks,

harkirat