Date:      Tue, 17 Nov 1998 18:15:10 +0900
From:      okazaki@be.to
To:        ejc@bazzle.com
Cc:        luc_m@videotron.ca, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: ORBacus-3.0

In Message-ID: <Pine.BSF.4.05.9811152025330.1552-100000@gargoyle.bazzle.com>
"Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com> wrote  :

ejc> Hello
ejc> 	I have been waiting for gcc28 elf.  After gcc28 elf was commited
ejc> this week I ported ORBacus 3.1 to elf.  I will look into the shared
ejc> libraries, ORBacus is built using OOC's standard makefiles.  I don't
ejc> see why OOC doesn't build both static and shared libraries.  I will have
ejc> the port updated in the next couple days.

Hello

If you want to build ORBacus shared libraries with gcc28,
you need the glibstdc++ shared library, don't you?
But current glibstdc++ port does not build shared version of
libstdc++... (maybe for some technical reasons there?)

Thanks.

Tetsurou