Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 1995 01:27:11 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        bde@zeta.org.au (Bruce Evans)
Cc:        pst@cisco.com, wollman@lcs.mit.edu, security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: are we affected?

It seems that Bruce Evans said:
> The damage is limited mainly by lsof not being a port.  I have
> lsof_3.31, which is quite recent (June 17).   This version doesn't quite
> compile under 2.0.5 (the queue macros rename some variables and hide the
> queue internals).

Vic Abell does not  have access to a 2.2-CURRENT  for now. Current versions
should work  on 2.0, 2.0.5  and 2.1 (as  the VM didn't  change in 2.1 as in
2.2). I exchanged  a few mail with  him and a guy   who allowed to use  his
2.0.5 system to do the port about it.

Vic is willing to do a port if he can maintain it (ie  can have a permanent
account on the system).

--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.frmug.fr.net
   FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 2.2-CURRENT #2: Mon Sep 25 02:02:31 MET 1995