Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 18:11:36 +0300
From:      Odhiambo Washington <wash@wananchi.com>
To:        FBSD-Q <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Changing Default Route

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW

Hello people

I have just two questions:

1. Has anyone out there crafted a shell script that can monitor whether the=
 default route is active?
  if active, leave alone; if inactive change to abother route; if route is =
back up, change back to it.
  I have a link that keeps fluctuating and I seriously need something to ru=
n out of cron to manage the
  connectivity for me. I don't have sufficient skills to script this but I =
believe someone could already
  be doing that.

2. A prospecting client has asked me to come up with a webmail interface fo=
r his domain name. This webmail
should be FREE and modelled on the style of Yahoo.com or the notorious hotm=
ail.com.
I am looking for suggestions on this. Anyone should be able to sign up and =
have an account and most important=20
everyone _must_ be subjected to a QUOTA.

Thank you all very much and have a splendid weekend ahead.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

What a peculiar privilege has this little agitation of the brain which we c=
all=20
'thought'.=20
-Hume=20

--0F1p//8PRICkK4MW