Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 16:56:24 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
To:        James Housley <jim@thehousleys.net>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Farms?

On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, James Housley wrote:

>At least one person, sorry I forget who, posted that they use procmail
>to filter it out.  I and probably others use procmail, but at the
>simplest level.  Would someone be willing to post the portion they use
>to process -stable from cvs-all
>Keywords for searching: procmail cvs stable commit

Absolutely, you're not the only person to ask this, several others
mailed me in private asking how to do it.  Try the following recipe to
catch all RELENG_4 commits:

:0B:
* ^Sender:.*owner-cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
* ^.*(Branch: RELENG_4)
fbsd-cvs-releng4

Obviously you can change the folder name to wherever you would prefer
the messages to land.  Here's one to catch commits to RELENG_4 *and*
RELENG_3:

:0B:
* ^Sender:.*owner-cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
* ^.*(Branch: RELENG_4)|.*(Branch: RELENG_3)
fbsd-cvs-stable

Or say you only wanted stable, kernel commits:

:0B:
* ^Sender:.*owner-cvs-all@FreeBSD.ORG
* ^.*(Branch: RELENG_4)|.*(Branch: RELENG_3)
* ^Subject:.*cvs commit: src/sys
fbsd-cvs-stable-sys

You get the idea.

Brandon D. Valentine