Date:      Mon, 8 Nov 1999 11:30:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cjc@cc942873-a.ewndsr1.nj.home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG (FreeBSD Questions)
Subject:   Messed up df output

I noticed a very odd entry in my daily run output,

Disk status:
Filesystem          1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/fd0c                1407     -786     2081   -61%    /mnt

Anyone have an idea what that is all about? I mean, I am familiar with
going to >100% capacity and what that means, but negative usage?

# uname -mrs
FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE i386

I even unmounted and remounted it. Still get that. Ideas how to fix?
Will this cause me any problems (I have seen none so far)? Thanks.