Date:      Tue, 04 Jun 2002 18:09:21 -0500
From:      Patrick L Hartling <patrick@137.org>
To:        obrien@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: State of the ports collection

It's a bit of a beast to compile, but the jdk13 port uses new.h in a
couple of C++ files (I could be more specific, but I don't have the source
extracted right now).  Since that's now in the backward directory, I fixed
the compile errors by including <new> instead.  Everything else in that
port compiled fine.

  -Patrick

David O'Brien wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 03, 2002 at 01:42:24PM -0700, Kris Kennaway wrote:
>
>>* (lots of ports) The new C++ compiler deprecated a lot of headers by
>>  moving them to a different directory: this breaks a heck of a lot of
>>  ports).  IMO we should be searching this directory by default.
>

> example port please.

Patrick L. Hartling			| Research Assistant, VRAC
patrick@137.org
PGP: http://www.137.org/patrick/pgp.txt	| T: +1.515.294.4916
http://www.137.org/patrick/