Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 16:29:00 -0300 (ADT)
From:      Bryan Bursey <bbmail@cfdnet.me.tuns.ca>
To:        Andrew Ryder <ryder_a@chasma.net>
Cc:        ripley@nostromo.in-berlin.de, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, jlschwab@uswest.net
Subject:   Re: Resume... (in defense)

Well.

This thread no longer seems appropriate for this list.  My only comment,
before we let this die, would be that, while _some_ younger folks do
survive with little or no formal education, this is not 'typical'.  The
first things I noticed about the original post were the spelling and
gramatical errors.  Not very 'professional' at all, and not likely to get
anyone a job in any industry.

Regards,
Bryan

Bryan Bursey, DEng