Date:      Mon, 7 Feb 2000 22:35:45 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mike <mikey@kappaisle.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How do I add a footer/signature to all outgoing emails?

Hello all!

How do I add a footer/signature to all outgoing emails?
I've searched the sendmail.org web site, but seems nobody has
come up with any solution yet.  My understanding is that
it's not just simply "cating" a footer file to the end of each outgoing
email since it may corrupt the MIME type.  Does anyone have implemented
such feature or service to the mail servers?

Mike