Date:      Tue, 5 Oct 1999 06:57:18 +0100
From:      Timo Geusch <freebsd@timog.prestel.co.uk>
To:        "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Recent kernel hangs during boot with pnp sio.

On Mon, Oct 04, 1999 at 11:12:10PM -0400, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Oct 1999, Timo Geusch wrote:
> > If you're interested I can send you the source code for the driver but it is
> > not clear if it works on -current at the moment as I haven't updated for
> > some time.
>
> Send it here as I'm working on if_ep in some fashion.

I'll send it once I verified that it (still) works with -current. The work
dates from before newpnp, Also, some indication as to where you made changes
would benice - my PnP changes are pretty self-contained but I made some more
general changes that might cause problems.
Anyway I'll get back to you end of next week (earliest I can manage).

> Someone find me a verified PnP 3c509 too.  I'll pay shipping and $10 for
> one.  I've got a normal 3c509 and a 3c579 in transit and a 3c529 in use.
> I'd be interested in a 3c589 for testing purposes but at this point it
> would be of little use has I've not yet put my hands on a ISA to PCMCIA
> reader.

Afaik all 3C509B's are PnP. At least here in the UK there is not shortage of
those cards.

Timo