Date:      Sun, 06 May 2001 03:54:10 +0200
From:      Roelof Osinga <roelof@eboa.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, Gunther Schadow <gunther@aurora.regenstrief.org>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: I want to contribute a utility, how?

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> Naw, what I want to know is how many bits can a bit of bit
> committers shift when accessing the commit bits to
> add committed bits to the dist?

Well, now that would depend. It seems to me. If it's the bits
on a bit of the tail, that would be a finite bit to shift. But
if the bits shifted by the bit committed bit shifters were to
have been previously shifted to the head of the bit procession
it might very well turn out to be a bit of funeral procession
for the bit shifting equipment in question if operating without
any bit of constraint.

Roelof

PS now this could do with a bit more emballishment, but seeing
as it is getting to be a bit in the wee hours I'll restrain
myself a bit. Just a tad, mind <g>.