Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 07:39:01 -0500
From:      "Bara Zani" <bara_zani@yahoo.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Be careful what you say

Just incase the other 10 emails did not do the trick ,
I think this list and others are the only hope this world will ever become
sane and peacefull.
sometimes when I look at the bigger picture (does not happen to often in our
grim reality )
i see this list as others as a wave of hope , and even though it's sounds
full of BS it is true.
think about it .....
don't let one person ruin it for the rest .
and thanks to you and everyone else who's helped me and others before .