Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 1999 21:30:50 +0900
From:      MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@sanpei.org>
To:        yokota@zodiac.mech.utsunomiya-u.ac.jp
Cc:        Doug@gorean.org, dcs@newsguy.com, rnordier@nordier.com, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: comconsole

>I am writing up a handbook section for the serial console configuration.
>The draft is at:
>
>	http://www.freebsd.org/~yokota/serialconsole.html
>
>I am writing it for the audience exactly like you.  Please have a look
>and send me any comments and suggestions.

  I read above draft.

  Will you write about ``set console=comconsole'' in ``Changing
Console from within the Boot Loader''?

  Before this discussion, I only know ``set console=...'' for
setting up serial console.
  And I hope to write about differences between boot.config(-P) and
/boot/loader.rc(set console=).

MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro