Date:      Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:33:35 +0100
From:      Michel Weenink <Michel@Weenink.com>
To:        "Jonas Fornander " <jonas@netwood.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[4]: Need help with configuring cgi-bin

Hello Jonas,

You may not want to - in fact it was the most stupid idea I had and
the week has yet to start - I missed the 'Options ExecCGI is off' part
in your logs/post.

I'd go with ScaryG on this one, check the <Directory> part again.
And/or point 13 (bottom) at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/misc/FAQ-F.html#CGIoutsideScriptAlias

What once happened to me was I had a .htaccess in the webroot,
overwriting whatever I tried to do in httpd.conf... you may want to
check that as well, although for a ~homedir that doesn't sound very
likely.

Apologies for the confusion,

Michel