Date:      Fri, 5 Apr 2002 07:58:22 -0600
From:      "Joshi, Sunit" <sjoshi@ingr.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help! Installing 4.5 from CD

Hello All
This may be stupid but to make a CD, do I just burn the .iso file onto a CD or there is something else to be done ? I tried to make one but the system (HP Pavilion) won't boot-up from the CD and I know that I have a bootable CD drive. I then tried to boot from floppy but then the setup could not read from the CD. Any pointers are greatly appreciated.
thanks
Sunit
sjoshi@ingr.com