Date:      Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:18:17 +0100 (CET)
From:      inter@o12a.com
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Translations/Other work

Dear Sirs,

I have currently been injected with some "helping-out" vitamins, and in that
case I am wondering if there's anyone working on the Norwegian translation of
FreeBSD documentation such as installation instructions and so forth. My
previous translation experiences consists of translating the "Virtual-Host HOW-
TO" to Norwegian for the Norwegian Linux Documentation Project (NLDP) and began
on the "X-Windows HOW-TO" which I have not completed due to lack of time. As I
have long since moved on from Linux and joined the BSD community (I am a semi-
regular on #freebsdhelp on EFNet as of late), I am interested in helping you
guys out with some things.

A bit about me:

* I have years and years with Linux experience
* About a year FreeBSD experience
* Former AIX System Administrator at Bull (Now Integris)
* Former Oracle System Administrator (large-scale Oracle/AIX oriented projects)
* Some teaching Linux experience (Part-time instructor in NSA Linux
certification)

If you can use me for translations or any other work, please notify me of any
proposals you might have. I will give them duly consideration.

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work!

Regards,
Aasmund Eikli