Date:      Sun, 07 Nov 2004 22:54:44 -0700
From:      "g4m3cub3 _" <g4m3cub3@linuxmail.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Unresponsive Boot

I was told to e-mail this address about my problem with FreeBSD 5.3-RELEASE=
. I've tried all the booting modes available in the bootloader, Default, Si=
ngle Mode, Safe Mode... After probing the hardware n all that it will just =
completely crash. IT becomes unresponsive after my DVD-RW drive which is th=
e following: acd1:DVDR <Sony DVD RW DRU-510A/1.0C> at ata1-slave UDMA33

I don't know if this helps you any or is enough info, if you need more info=
rmation please e-mail me back.
--=20
Check out the latest SMS services @ http://www.linuxmail.org=20