Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 23:44:27 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        <david@banning.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Archive tape driver question

Yes, it will work with wt if you have an Archive QIC-02
adapter card for it.  (model SC-402 is what I've used)

However, many of these were sold with
QIC-02 cards that were made by other manufacturers, which
were merely paddle cards where most of the control was implemented
in a software driver.  Those will not work.

Good luck getting it running - if you can get it going then
most likely your biggest problem will be finding DC600 cartridges
for it.