Date:      Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:52:03 +1000
From:      Jacob Rhoden <jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au>
To:        Seahawk <seahawk@isis.visi.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MODE_SENSE_BIG - Any news on this being fixed?

Hi,

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002 13:44, you wrote:
> I have the same problem, I guess I'm waiting for 4.6.2 to be released
> (couple weeks?). I've been told that the problem should be fixed in tha=
> version.

As I understand it though, changes are made in the 4.6-STABLE branch to t=
est=20
things, before it becomes a release. Since its not fixed yet in stable th=
en I=20
would assume no code has been submitted which could fixes it. (Or perhaps=
=20
there has been but it doesnt fix it in this case?).

Regards,
Jacob

Jacob Rhoden            Phone: +61 3 9844 6102
ITS Division            Email: jrhoden@unimelb.edu.au
Melbourne University   Mobile: +61 403 788 386