Date:      Sat, 19 May 2001 16:13:15 +0900
From:      "Luke Kearney" <lukek@tkh.att.ne.jp>
To:        "Free BSD" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   clustering

Hi there,
I need to set up a cluster of mail servers with FreeBSD and I am wondering
if anyone can give me some tips or better yet links to online resources
which clearly explain the procedures involved in this project.

The mail servers will need to handle up to 100000 mails in one mail out so
am thinking to go with Qmail unless anyone can give me some better
alternatives.

Thanks in Advance

Luke