Date:      Tue, 18 Apr 2000 19:22:23 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   FPGA solutions?

Hi all,

Has anyone had any experiences (good or bad) with any FPGA boards under
FreeBSD?  I want to cheaply implement a circuit of about 15,000 gates, but
don't know what hardware is available, and what interfaces are supported
under FreeBSD, if any work has been done in this area.  CAD software that
runs under FreeBSD would be nice as well :-)

I've scoured the mailing lists for obvious keywords, but didn't turn up
very much.

If anyone has any information on the availability (and approximate
pricing) of the hardware, I would appreciate any information!  I hail from
Western Canada, but, if necessary, I can ship from the US.

Thanks

- Ryan

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  Systems Administrator, Accounts

  SaskNow Technologies     http://www.sasknow.com
  #106-380 3120 8th St E   Saskatoon, SK  S7H 0W2