Date:      5 Apr 2002 14:40:31 -0000
From:      wmoran@mail.the-i-pa.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: hub.freebsd.org spam policy

Well, I'm disappointed and a little embarrassed by this whole thing.

I ask a *simple* question, "what would cause the server to bounce
mail" and not only did I not get an answer, but I prodded a
single Troll who started a worthless thread of dozens of
messages.
Please don't continue to feed this Koenig guy, I feel bad for
starting the thing. He obviously wants to convince everyone
that a measure that has helped a lot has harmed him so
bad that nobody else should benefit from it further. And
it's obviously a bunch of bullsh*t. I know every one of
the folks who have replied to his insane rantings have
better, and more fufilling, things to do. I apologize for
prodding him, but please stop feeding him.

-Bill Moran