Date:      Sun, 1 Jul 2001 23:26:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      shamrock <pepsikid83@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   big problem with booteasy and new dell..

Hello Freebsd guys,

      I have a bit of a weird problem. A few days ago
I got my new dell 8100 series (1.5 Gbs) machine in the
mail and I tried to re-partition my hard drive to
allow space for me to install freebsd on.. Once I
partitioned my drive with partition magic and
installed freebsd. I rebooted and I got the prompt (F1
for dos, F2 for freebsd), naturally I wanted to see if
I could load freebsd. When I hit F2 all I heard was a
beep coming from my internal speaker, and Win2k loads
fine.
       I thought that it could be a bios problem but I
toggled with some of the settings and I had no luck.
Please if anyone can provide me with some help I will
be very happy...

Please help,
Freebsd Stressor - Zac Speidel