Date:      Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:48:04 +0200
From:      Laura Marie Feeney <lmfeeney@sics.se>
To:        "Sergey A. Osokin" <osa@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org, glebius@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: suspend/resume on Lenovo X1 (regression from reports on wiki)

On 08/28/13 06:05, Sergey A. Osokin wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 09:53:18PM +0200, Laura Marie Feeney wrote:
>> At https://wiki.freebsd.org/SuspendResume, users osa and glebius
>> both report on Thinkpad Carbon X1.
>
> This is wrong, please read wiki carefully cause I'm using Lenovo
> ThinkPad X1 nor ThinkPad Carbon.

Thanks!  I think that X1 and Carbon are different names, as Lenovo seems
to use them quite interchangably (perhaps for different countries?).
This isn't an X1 Touch, which surely has non-trivial differences for the
touchscreen.

Even if you're sure they're not exactly the same model, it might be
helpful to have some more information about your configuration, to see
what the difference is between working and not.

Best,
Laura