Date:      Wed, 20 May 1998 10:42:12 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: talk (fwd)

Is it me or is basically everyone here either a) Not a big fan of Intel
(strange considering what FreeBSD runs on ;-)

b) Prefers the Motorola? (I certainly do!), and / or c) Largely used to own,
program, hack on Amiga's? - or at least want FreeBSD to work as well as the
Amiga did <g>

All way off topic but interesting following - maybe we should start
'nostalgia-freebsd' mailing list? <G>

Regards,

Karl Pielorz