Date:      Fri, 5 Oct 2001 19:30:00 -0600
From:      "Mike Roest" <bsd-lists@blahz.ab.ca>
To:        "'Marius Kirschner'" <marius@agoron.com>, "'FreeBSD Questions'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Qmail queue

I use a program called qmHandle to look at the queue.  As qmail has a
really long bounce back interval (7 days) by default and I seem to
always get a lot of pending bounces in my queue.  qmHandle lets me
directly access the queue to check the queue and then remove any
messages that are just bounce backs to bogus addresses.

--Mike