Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 2002 23:50:34 +1100
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   learning tclmidi

I've installed the tclmidi port but I'm having trouble seeing how
to use it, or working out what I need to learn. Basically I can
get midi files into some kind of editable code using
midtotcl(1) - "create the tclmidi commands that will generate a MIDI file"
but I can't convert them back to midi by executing that file like
I expected to do.

The tclmidi mailing list seems to have disappeared, so I'm asking
here if someone happens to be familiar with this thing and can point me in
the direction to learn whatever I need to know to make it do useful work.

TIA

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-