Date:      Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:51:37 -0400
From:      "John Barbieri" <jbarbieri@metrocast.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Question on Linksys EG21032  (a different one)

I know I have asked this before, but I just noticed something different

I ran CVSup on the box with the Linksys EG1032V2

I more'd the if_sk.c in /usr/src/sys/pci, and I noticed that the Linkysys
EG1032 is listed there, as well as D-Link DGE-530T Gigabit Ethernet. From my
understanding, these cards did not work well at first with bsd.

My question is, if this is listed there, is there a way to load that driver
up? Ive tried rebooting the box and such, but that didn't work. When I do
ifconfig, it comes up as faith0, and /stand/sysinstall says unknown ehternet
adapter

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

John Barbieri