Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:30:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bill Schoolcraft <bill@wiliweld.com>
To:        epilogue <epilogue@allstream.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.2.1, installed Mozilla -- X reverses background colors when used!!

At Fri, 29 Oct 2004 it looks like epilogue composed:

> On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
> Bill Schoolcraft <runfreebsd@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I may go and install 4.10 and see what happens.  4.10 failed to
> > install when the installation kernel hit the parallel port...
> > Install/Kernel just wedged shut.
>
> have you considered installing moz via packages?

Hmm, actually no.  I was always feeling pretty safe using the
"ports" system.  Aren't they the same packages?

--
Bill Schoolcraft           | Life's journey is not to arrive at the
PO Box 210076              | grave safely in a well preserved body,