Date:      Fri, 23 Oct 1998 07:51:20 -0500
From:      Ingrid Kast Fuller <ingrid@cityscope.net>
To:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Promoting 3.0 with Banner Ad!

Make a FreeBSD 3.0 Banner ad and I'll put it on my web pages!  Have it
go to the freebsd.org page with more info about 3.0.  Also since you
have over 250 ISP and various other businesses using FreeBSD listed on
the freebsd.org pages, my suggestion is to send them a note where to
download the banner if they feel like advertising it!